sro-pacific.forum.st

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions to make Characters & Skills better!

Strong
    Strong

Suggestions to make Characters & Skills better! Empty Suggestions to make Characters & Skills better!

Post by Strong Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Welcome to Characters & Builds!

The purpose of this section is to discuss different build ideas, concepts or ask for advice regarding Characters (&Skills) of SRO. The moderator of this section is Stress.
    You can feel free to ask questions, as long as they have a more general meaning. Specific questions belong to the "Questions & Answers" forum.

The SRF Moderator team strives to make the forums a better place. This is massive work, and engulfs, of course, many aspects. The matter I'd like to adress in this post is the following:

What do you think should be done to make Characters&Skills more organized and more useful to you? Do you find it easy to find the information you're looking for (guides or different discussions)?

Speak your mind either here in the thread, or by PM to me, if you don't feel like posting in public. I'm eager to hear your thoughts and ideas: let's work together to make this a better place!

Thank you,
    mom0:D

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:44 pm